The Change Agents Academy provides learning support across our network, bringing with it more topics, more interaction and more accessibility than ever before.
- CAUK is ever growing both nationally and internationally, therefore traditional face to face workshops are not accessible to all. Many of our change agents and clients have reported difficulties with accessing workshops due to location, travel costs and time taken off work.
- CAUK strives to be an innovative and creative leader in the sustainability sector, therefore an up to date and responsive Learning Programme which meets current and changing needs is key to our future.
Benefits of the Academy
- Engaging; with alumni, volunteers, and Change Agents
- Flexible; Can be accessed 24/7
- Modular – with the ability to modify, develop and refresh
- Responsive – Our learning community can send feedback on any element of any course
- A source of peer to peer feedback and discussion
- A permanent, easy access home for a variety of important resources i.e learning notes, cv tips etc.
Please take a look around by accessing the system:changeagents.eu
Everyone can access the ‘applying and preparing for interviews’ resources, with CV tips, interview advice and interactive discussions. To access these areas please use:
Full access to all courses is available to those taking up our training and support package. To find out more, get in touch.