...is to enable people to develop the skills and experience they need to boost their employability and become change agents at work and in their community.
Established in 1996, CHANGE AGENTS UK is an international sustainability and education charity that works with young people, graduates, businesses and communities motivated by sustainability.
What is a change agent? It’s a person who recognises the importance for positive action on the wellbeing of the economy, society and environment. They have the confidence and competence to live and work in a way that makes a positive and progressive impact on the world around them.
Together we are CHANGE AGENTS, a force for a sustainable future.
- Enable young people and graduates to develop themselves and to drive sustainability in communities and businesses.
- Provide a platform for young people to collaborate and share experiences to solve real world issues through research, positive action and projects.
- Provide learning and training opportunities to enhance the employability of individuals, organisations and communities.
- Inform research and consultation on learning, employability and sustainability.
- Increase business efficiency and performance through pioneering sustainability partnerships, and employment services.