CHANGE AGENTS UK offer an efficient, bespoke and values driven recruitment service which ensures we recruit skilled and committed people; whilst our Employment Services manage all aspects of HR and Payroll, for those clients who do not have the capacity to employ internally.
Our graduates and young people gain invaluable experience through access to paid opportunities, which alongside training, online learning resources and collaboration, increases their value, impact and employability.
We are flexible, open and progressive, recruiting people to work in organisations with strong values, who want to minimise their impact on the environment and make the world they operate in more sustainable.
We consult with you on your project; its objectives, benefits and role profiles. Once agreed, we advertise to our database of over 12,000 graduates and young people.
We handle all of the administration: managing the shortlisting, telephone interviews, question preparation, attendees and the interview day.
You simply attend and make the final decision. After successful interviews, we help to get everything ready for the project start date.
Every Change Agent we recruit gains a minimum or 3 months access to our Skills Development Programme; a suite of online learning resources, training and collaboration, aimed to increase their value, impact and employability.
Benefits to you
- Rapid resource – The complete recruitment process takes just 4-6 weeks and we typically receive between 30 and 150 applications per opportunity. We conduct a thorough two-stage shortlisting process prior to interview, saving your organisation time and resources.
- Flexible resource – We can recruit for roles from 3 months to permanent contracts.
- Reduced administration – Not only do we handle all the recruitment administration, our Employment Service can manage employment contracts and payroll. If you have a headcount restriction, this also means you can recruit someone under a ‘project cost’.
- High quality candidates – With our network of over 12,000 young professionals looking for jobs in ethical and responsible business - many of whom have specialist degree (under- and post-graduate) qualifications and industry experience - you can be guaranteed that the calibre of candidates we put forward to interview will of the highest standard.
- Added value – The Change Agents UK Skills Development Programme helps young professionals progress in their roles and shows your organisation’s commitment to developing the next generation of skilled, ethical and responsible professionals.
- Fresh enthusiasm and ideas - Recruiting to your own person specification ensures candidates have the specialist skills and knowledge of your industry; and a commitment to forging a career in their chosen sector.
- Extra capacity to help teams meet their project needs and targets.
- Wider network – Our Change Agents have access to further networking opportunities and can share best practice across their sector.
- Return on Investment - We are a not-for-profit organisation and therefore charge just £1,600 for our bespoke recruitment service. Our Change Agents have a proven track record for exceeding client expectation on project objectives - one saved their organisation over £75,000 in energy costs during their 6 month contract.
In addition to providing our clients with the best candidates, we want graduates to have the best possible experience in the roles we place them in. Therefore, rather than just recruiting them, we take great pride in also supporting the graduates that we place and we want this support to be available to all of them.
We offer a low-cost, high-value service - as our case-studies, and feedback from our many repeat clients, testify.
Our full service package costs £1,600 + VAT.
We also offer Employment Services, charged at 20% of the graduate’s salary, billed monthly, which means that we can employ the graduate for you, relieving you of all of the administration around taking on a new employee.
Unlike an agency, we do not charge a retainer or finder’s fee should our clients wish to continue the graduate’s employment at the end of the placement.
Additional, on-going and multiple recruitments are priced on a case-by-case basis. We also provide project management on request.
Want to know more? Click here or Contact us to get a quote.
If you are interested in taking on multiple people, you might also be interested in our Short Term Placements' Package.