CHANGE AGENTS UK recognises that all businesses impact on the environment in a variety of different ways. As such we are committed to the continual improvement of our environmental performance in relation to our services and operations.
We have identified the following key environmental impacts associated with the provision of recruitment and employment services.
- Consumption of Energy, Water and other resources
The company is committed to reducing these and other impacts and to the continual improvement of our environmental performance. To help achieve this CHANGE AGENTS UK are working towards Investors in the Environment Green accreditation.
We are committed to working with our staff, customers, suppliers, investors, contractors, regulatory bodies and neighbours to achieve the following objectives:
- Meet and where possible exceed all environmental regulations relevant to our organisation and its activities.
- Increase cost-effectiveness by reducing our consumption of energy and raw materials.
- Reduce waste, pollution and noise both locally and in the wider environment.
- Systematically assess all aspects of our company.
- Set targets for measurable annual improvements.
- Make our progress available for independent assessment.
The policy will be reviewed annually as part of the organisations overall environment management plan.