CHANGE AGENTS UK Skills Development Programme
As part of our recruitment service, your Change Agent is automatically enrolled onto our Skills Development Programme for 3 months, which comprises:
- Monthly Development Exercises, individually tailored to further their skillset; used in conjunction with
- our learning platform, the Change Agents Academy - a suite of web based training resources and content, as well as a tool to network with other Change Agents;
- Monthly reviews with an appointed contact to facilitate their professional development;
- Monthly contact with their line manager; and
- Full Access to the CAUK Network
If you would like your graduate to be enrolled beyond the initial 3 months, we are more than happy to do so – this will cost £99 + VAT per month, billed in one upfront payment. We would recommend your graduate would benefit from the Skills Development Programme for at least 6 months.
If you enrol your Change Agent onto the Skills Development Programme for a total of 6 or more months’, they will get the opportunity to work towards a City & Guilds Professional Development Award (PDA), which can be completed on a topic of their choice. The PDA takes around 5 months to complete and your graduate will be allocated a mentor to guide them through the process.
If you enrol your Change Agent onto the Skills Development Programme for a total of 12 months, they will also get the opportunity to undertake 1:1 Professional Coaching with our Partner Organisation DotCoach CIC, part-funded by Change Agents UK.
Clients' feedback: "Change Agents provided a very useful service, helping us throughout the recruitment process and supporting the successful candidate through his first year with us, in which time he showed significant improvement and development." – Katie Greenhalgh | PECT